We’re always interested in hearing from talented data people, who can bring added value and personality to our growing team of Data Management Consultants.
Join our team!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for talented people with the passion, creativity and drive to help our customers tackle their data challenges and achieve their data-driven goals. If you’re the kind of person who has a flair for discovering subtle but potent ways of unlocking the true value of data, then Truly Intelligent Business can give you what you need to deliver your best.
What’s it like to work with us?
We believe that attracting the best talent means valuing diversity of life experiences and perspectives. We’re working hard to cultivate an innovative and inclusive organisation, which openly celebrates differences and enables personal and professional growth opportunities.
We strive to create rewarding and enjoyable experiences for our customers – and that’s true for our team members, too. We know that happy people are productive people, so we promote and enable ways of working which are flexible, comfortable and fulfilling.
What do we offer?
Check out the wide range of benefits we offer to our team members...
- A results only work environment (ROWE) – Performance is evaluated on the quality of results, not the amount of hours worked.
- Flexible working – Choose your own hours (customer needs permitting).
- Flexible location – Work from home or wherever you choose (customer needs permitting).
- 30 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Full training in all of our solutions.
- Skills coaching and mentoring.
- Up to 5% pension contribution.
- All business travel expenses paid.
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) cost allowance.
- Health and wellbeing cost allowance.