Why you need a data strategy
The chances are, your business is aiming to drive more value from its data. Whether that’s through better insights, increased automation, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, or even entirely new data products.
To achieve these kinds of data outcomes, your business needs the right mix of data capabilities. But it’s impossible to know just what the right mix is, without taking a strategic view of the entire change journey that your business needs to complete.
A data strategy works just like any other. It pinpoints your data goals, and then reveals the course of actions that will take you there. The risks of ignoring data strategy are equally familiar – you’re likely to spend far more time, effort and money heading in the wrong direction, ultimately arriving at poorer results.
Our data strategy solution
We recognise that enterprise data management is a big and complex topic, and defining a data strategy roadmap can feel overwhelming.
At Truly Intelligent Business, our ‘big picture’ thinking helps you eliminate the overwhelm and create a clear path forward by making the complex, simple.
Our proprietary 4dDX methodology is a game-changer for data strategy creation, because it develops a clear view of your business and data aspirations in a way that is both easy to understand and practical enough to deliver.
The valuable outcomes we create
- Create a ‘big picture’ vision for data as a high-value business asset, with a clear roadmap for achieving the vision.
- Fully align data capabilities and data goals to clearly defined business goals.
Accelerate a more mature and progressive data culture.
- Provide an experienced guide and advisor to help bring leadership teams together in consensus.
- Remove the fear and confusion about how to move forward and avoid costly mistakes.
The key differences we make
Our key difference lies in building a data strategy that adopts the right amount of big picture thinking without becoming overwhelmed by excessive complexity.
Too many data strategies adopt a ‘cookie-cutter’ approach that quickly becomes bloated with stretch goals that feel daunting and confusing.
We create data strategies that are easy to understand and engage with, but detailed enough to provide a robust and practical tool for structured change.
Previous data and analytics strategy clients
What you get from our data and analytics strategy consulting
Every data and analytics strategy that we devise, delivers documentation and presentations which fulfil all of these crucial aspects:
- Clarification of why data is important to the business, and how data can serve as a high-value strategic asset.
- Explanation of how the data strategy is devised based on core data capabilities.
- Quantification of the levels of data capability required to fulfil the business’s strategic goals.
- Objective assessment of the current state of the business’s data capabilities.
- Proposal of a phased roadmap for relevant and beneficial improvement of the business’s data capabilities.