- Data Capability Maturity Assessment Quick-Start Guide
- Target Data Capability Assessment
- Current Data Capability Assessment
- Data Capability Maturity Analysis Results
- Data Capability Maturity Analysis Data
- A Quick Guide to Data Catalogue Prototyping
- A Quick Guide to Data Relationship Diagrams
- Data Relationship Diagram
- Prototype Data Catalogue
- Data Lineage Diagrams
- Data Governance Terms of Reference
- Data Governance Policy and Procedures
- Data Governance Charter
- Data Governance Organisation Structure
- Data Governance Role Descriptions
- Data Governance Process Architecture
- Data Governance Procedure Library
- Data Governance Onboarding Materials
- Data Citizenship Promotion Materials
- Data Governance Models
- Data Governance Action Checklist
- Professional Services Utilisation
Data Capability Maturity Assessment Instructions
Notes to guide you on how to use the Data Capability Maturity Assessment.
Step One – Preparation
Every organisation is unique, and it’s possible to hone some aspects of the online assessment tools. Therefore before the tools are shared with the people who will use them, it’s worthwhile spending a little time reviewing their content to ensure that they are optimised for achieving the best results.
It’s also helpful to define some simple ground-rules regarding how the assessment will be conducted. For instance, agreeing what the minimum size of the assessment dataset will be.
Book some time in with me here, so we can do this together.
Step Two – Stakeholder Engagement
The assessment process starts by inviting participation from two groups of people.
1 – Senior people with knowledge in your business’s strategy and goals. These people will complete the target data capability assessment, to define how important each different set of data capabilities is to the future achievement of your business’s goals.
2 – Anyone with a well-informed perspective on how your business works with data today. These people will complete the current data capability assessment, to define the how strongly your business’s data capabilities are performing today.
Commence the assessment process by inviting people from these two stakeholder groups to participate in the assessment. This is best achieved by emailing an appropriate message containing a link to the relevant online assessment. The URLs for each assessment are:
Target Data Capability Assessment – https://go.trulyintelligent.business/target-demo
Current Data Capability Assessment – https://go.trulyintelligent.business/current-demo
Step Three – Data Collection
Data will be generated as people complete the assessment tools. If there are any issues, such has poor stakeholder engagement hindering the collection of data, then those issues are addressed now.
Step Four – Data Analysis
When sufficient data has been collected, analysis commences.
Overview Flow Diagram
To ask questions or start a free trial, please get in touch.